Tell me what I am / Una Mannion.
- ISBN: 9780063314771
- ISBN: 0063314770
- Physical Description: 277 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
"Nessa Garvey's sister Deena vanished without a trace in Philadelphia in 2004. In all that time, Nessa has never once doubted what her instincts told her: her sister's ex-husband has gotten away with an unspeakable crime. Nessa's niece, Ruby, is raised by her father, the man Nessa suspects, in rural Vermont, on the shores of Lake Champlain. Ruby learns how to hunt, how the plants and trees grow, how to avoid making her father angry. The one question she longs to ask is the one she knows she cannot voice: What really happened to her mother? Over fourteen years, four hundred miles apart, these two women slowly begin to unearth the family history of insidious power and control that has shaped them both in such different ways. But can they reach each other in time?"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Family violence > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
- 11 of 15 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Douglas Library - North Canaan.
- 0 current holds with 15 total copies.