Landlines the remarkable story of a thousand-mile journey across Britain / Raynor Winn..
- ISBN: 9781639364930
- ISBN: 1639364935
- Physical Description: 322 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: New York Simon & Schuster 2023
"Raynor Winn returns with her third and most ambitious memoir, a chronicle of her journey across Great Britain. As the fracture lines between nations grow wider, how do we relate to each other, and to the land? Are we united enough to see protection of the environment as a priority? These are the questions Raynor asks herself as she embarks on her most ambitious walk to date with her husband Moth, from the dramatic beauty of north-west Scotland to the familiar territory of the South-west Coast Path. Chronicling her journey across Great Britain with trademark luminous prose, Raynor maps not only the physical terrain, but captures the collective consciousness of a country facing an uncertain path ahead"--Publisher's description.
Search for related items by subject
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Douglas Library - North Canaan.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.