Shattered / James Patterson and James O. Born.
- ISBN: 9780316499484
- ISBN: 031649948X
- Physical Description: 358, 17 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
When his partner and best friend, FBI abduction specialist Emily Parker, is murdered, NYPD master homicide investigator Michael Bennett takes on the most intensely personal investigation of his career.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bennett, Michael (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 7 of 65 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Douglas Library - North Canaan.
- 93 current holds with 65 total copies.