Juror #3 / James Patterson and Nancy Allen.
- ISBN: 9781478976257
- ISBN: 147897625X
- ISBN: 9781478974512
- ISBN: 1478974516
- Physical Description: 7 audio discs (8 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Hachette Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2018
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Megan Tusing.
Struggling young attorney Ruby Bozarth defends a man she passionately believes to be innocent in a first murder trial that could make or break her career, only to discover that the case is affected by a juror's shocking secret.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women lawyers > Fiction.
Trials (Murder) > Fiction.
Rosedale (Miss.) > Fiction.
Jurors > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Mississippi > Fiction.
Legal fiction (Literature)
Detective and mystery fiction.
- 14 of 14 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Douglas Library - North Canaan.
- 0 current holds with 14 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Douglas Library - North Canaan||CD PAT (Text)||33490150676876||Adult Book on CD||Available||-|