Bat loves the night / Nicola Davies ; illustrated by Sarah Fox-Davies.
- ISBN: 0763612022
- ISBN: 9780763612023
- ISBN: 9780763624385
- ISBN: 0763624381
- Physical Description: 28 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: Cambridge, MA : Candlewick Press, 2001.
Bat wakes up, flies into the night, uses the echoes of her voice to navigate, hunts for her supper, and returns to her roost to feed her baby.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bats > Juvenile fiction.
Bats > Fiction.
- 14 of 16 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Douglas Library - North Canaan.
- 0 current holds with 16 total copies.